Sunday, August 23, 2020

One ๐Ÿšถ Step

My Jesus...

Sometimes I sit and wonder what everything means each day,
Trying to figure out just how I fit in to it all
I want to know I have purpose even in a small way
You see my anguish, and clearly hear my hearts painful call.

You wrap your arms around me and remind me I am loved...
It is a pure love that no one can ever understand
I am always in your embrace cared for from Heaven above
Part of a very special and unique mission plan.

I may not know what it will be but lean fully upon you...
You'll give me strength and endurance and walk with me each day
Reminding me I'm important to you in all I do
And showing me how to be a light all along the way.

I can be there to lift someone up who's feeling depressed..
Help someone pay their groceries who could not do in the end
Offer to help someone with a chore sharing happiness
All the while perhaps telling them about my dear best friend.

You show me I can make a difference Jesus, it is true...
True success doesn't come from material things at all
It's knowing a life's changed for your Kingdom through what we do
One beautiful step with you and I hear my plan and call.

0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...