Saturday, August 1, 2020

The Foundation Of Glory

My Jesus...

As I take each step I don't feel the confidence I need throughout the day,
I'm always afraid of one thing or worried about something else it's true
I know that I do not want to live my life so limited in that way
There is a great need for something strong and dependable to see me through.

You see the pain and confusion going through my heart so fervently..
It hurts you so much more in your heart than words can ever possibly say
So you reveal yourself in so much brilliance and glory
And show me that there's a beautiful foundation for every day.

All that I need to do is take your hand and join you step by little step..
There is nothing that this world could ever give that you and I can't get through You will protect me, guide me and help me always giving your very best
I never have to fear or worry because my foundation is in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...