Saturday, August 29, 2020

My Greatest Wish

My Jesus..

My greatest wish is something my heart desires more than anything else it's true..
It is what I consider real success defined above all things forevermore
I long to be pleasing in your sight as I come before the Holy throne and kneel by you
I yearn to hear you say well done my servant and see the beauty of your hearts core.

But you see sadness and tears in my heart that seem to grow in intensity..
As a loving, great Saviour, it hurts you more to see me suffering in this way
You reach out with pure love and try to give me peace and perfect tranquility
You want to know what is troubling me and making me feel so sad today.

I tell you about my failures and mistakes that have ruined your delight in me..
You look down and smile brightly wrapping me in your perfect embrace
And tell me I am forgiven and will be your adored child for eternity
Suddenly true delight and happiness comes to my heart and a smile on my face.

I am treasured and adored by my Lord and nothing can ever truly compare..
It gives me inspiration and strength to know that I give Him delight and much more
There's a hope that comes to see His smile and know that He'll always be right there
There's a beautiful dream in store and many wonderful things at His hearts core.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...