Wednesday, August 5, 2020

I Get Excited

My Jesus...

I get excited thinking about the day that I will meet you,
I will bow at your feet and look into your understanding eyes
It's probably the greatest thing that I think I'll ever do
Seeing your breathtaking face and hearing your voice so sweet and wise.

I get excited thinking about the day I will talk to you
You will give me great advice as only you possibly can
And listen to all of my concerns and excitement every day through
Telling me how you carefully laid out your wonderful, smart plan.

I get excited thinking about the day I will sit with you
And concentrate on just how much your mighty presence means to me
Jesus you have been my everything for my entire life through
I will love you and exhault your name for all of eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...