Sunday, August 9, 2020

You Are My Breath

Jesus...

You are my breath that fuels the strength in my lungs for every day,
The breath that gives my heart power to do great and mighty things
The breath that fills my spirit with hope from you in every way
The breath that ignites my soul with everything knowing you brings.

You are the breath that gives my mind sweet peace beyond compare..
The breath that gives me wisdom and guidance as only you can
The sweet breath that shows you're beside me and that you truly care
The sweet breath that shows you control it all by your hands.

You are my breath of life, my promise and my everything..
Jesus, I know the truth that I would be nothing without you
I need to take a breath and look to you with what each day brings
My Jesus, with just one great breath you will always see me through.

1 comment:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...