Saturday, August 8, 2020

Coming Back

Lord Jesus...

I tend to try and do things in my own selfish way,
Thinking that I can solve everything with a great plan
But nothing ever works. accordingly day by day
Lord I know I should have first turned to your mighty hands.

I take and place everything before your throne above..
And know without a doubt that you'll take care of it all
You are always ready to help with a special love
Listening attentively to whenever my heart calls.

So I take and put my selfishness aside right now..
I know that I have no great power Lord but through you
I need to trust and know that you'll work it out somehow
You are my guiding force in everything that I do.

1 comment:

  1. Amen. Quite inspirational and uplifting. To God be all the glory. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...