Saturday, August 22, 2020

Heart Song

Jesus..

I see the essence of your presence and my heart leaps with delight..
A beautiful feeling of love begins to take over so true
My spirit completely wraps up well in your power with great might.
I know with such divine grace that there is nothing I can't do.

My mind fills with a happiness that cannot be explained at all..
My feet want to dance with joy from the beginning till end of day
Every fiber of who I am listens for that moment you call
My soul wants to reach out for you and serve you in every way.

You are my hope and promise and my greatest dream that will come true..
I long to be a light that shines your glory for all hearts to see
My desire is to bring praises to your Kingdom in all I do
Jesus, ignite fire in my heart and see faith in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...