Monday, August 31, 2020

Perfect Miracles

Precious Jesus..

There are days when I don't feel like walking on more..
My heart feels like it has reached its final end
Everything seems so useless just like a closed door
I don't feel like I have any true and close best friends.

It seems like I'm not cared about in any way..
Everything seems cold without true peace anymore
You see me suffering strongly with each new day
You reach down with a smile and something to implore.

"Don't give up now I'm here." You strongly try to say
You wrap me in your tender arms of awesome love
And shine your presence like Sonshine with big bold rays
Blessing me with joy from your great Kingdom above
And beautifying each one of my future days.

My burdens have been replaced by tranquility..
I know who I am with such breathtaking delight
I reach out for your hand for all eternity
My beautiful perfect miracle is in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...