Wednesday, August 26, 2020

My Strength

Jesus...

I take a step on my own and feel everything draining out of me..
I don't want to do anything and feel like giving up at end
Lord I feel so useless and so helpless no matter where I may be
I don't really think that I have one really good true friend.

But your heart cries profoundly with every tear that I go through..
You want me to know that you will always be right there from the start
Giving encouragement, strength and hope in everything I do
And pledging a great relationship from which we will never part.

I can stand on your word when I need light for every new day..
And wrap myself in your arms of comfort all the year round
For you will be my friend and confident in every great way
In your magnificent presence is where all good things shall abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...