Sunday, August 2, 2020

Heaven's Song

Jesus...

I can hear the breathtaking music playing so perfectly,
It is a message of pure love and sweet peace for all to hear
There are little life lessons written especially just for me
It's like a precious masterpiece and Symphony I hold dear.

Every note is a guiding tool for yet another new day,
Every beat a crafting tool for dreams and more
It is a great symphony of promise in every way
Flowing from your magnificent heart through Heavens mighty door.

I can hear Heavens beautiful and mighty song as it plays,
It's a love song written about your adoration for me
It minister's to my heart in so many powerful ways
I will be blessed by its grandeur for all of eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...