Sunday, August 30, 2020

When I Call Your Name

My Jesus...

When I call your name, something happens in a big way..
Something special and breathtaking comes alive in me
I can feel your presence growing for a brand new day
And a masterpiece coming together perfectly.

My heart begins to reshape into your great domain..
My mind fills with the light of your grace and perfect love
My spirit ignites on fire and is more than plain
Searching for more of your presence coming from above.

When I call your name Jesus, I become more like you..
A mirrored reflection of my Saviour's very best
When I reach out to seek you in all that I may do
I will have perfect peace and abundant happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...