Tuesday, August 18, 2020

The Mirror Of Perfection

Jesus...

I look into the mirror and see someone that I do not know,
A person who is not worthy I feel of your love and great care
My God, I have made mistakes and failed and have nothing good to show
I don't know how much disappointment and sorrow I can bear.

Yet, I see a breathtaking light completely surround where I stand,
Your arms reach out and wrap around me with the purest of your love
You fill me with your beauty and presence by your command
I begin to feel a mighty work of the spirit from above.

Love shows me that I am forgiven and set free to start again,
I am a brand new person who is treasured and greatly adored
You show me that you are not only my Father but my best friend
And how you want to continue to work in my life and much more.

Suddenly I am looking forward to a wonderful new day
I feel like I can do basically anything now with you
You will walk by me and help me in every possible way
I am your loved child taking every step now brand new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...