Sunday, August 2, 2020

Show Me Your Heart

Precious Lord...

Every essence of who I am longs to see so much more of you,
I yearn to feel your perfect presence and love descend upon me
Providing such strength and guidance in everything that I do
And helping me navigate all of my footsteps so perfectly.

Every essence of who I am longs to be exactly like you,
Realizing just who I am as your dear child, and so much more
Desiring to do great and mighty things as only you would do
Growing in your sweet spirit so much greater than ever before.

Father God, open your heart now and show me more beauty so true,
Let the doors open, and your great power flow heavily upon me
Lord, I want to know every part of who I am that comes from you
Open the eyes of my heart, so my blessings and gifts I can see.

Open your heart and let your love's light shine even more brighter still..
Give me a further vision of everything you want me to be
Being a brilliant light for your Kingdom, according to your will
And bringing you delight and all praise for all of eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...