Saturday, August 29, 2020

More Like You💝

My Precious Jesus...

When people treat me badly, it takes my joy away..
I feel so broken down inside and just want to cry
I want to lash and see them hurt in a great way
But then I hear your voice so clearly asking me why.

You remind me that forgiveness is a part of love..
Understanding that it's not an easy thing to do
But you forgave me and opened the Heavens above
Now I must show your dear grace and be forgiving too.

Jesus, you remind me that they don't know who you are..
They might be going through things in their life every day
So it's best to show love and friendship by far
I should also pray for them in a loving true way.

The Christian walk is never something easy it's true..
But I know I'm a better person with happiness
For when I help others and become more just like you
I am growing in great ways and feeling ever blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...