Wednesday, August 19, 2020

The Most Difficult Thing

My Precious Saviour..

The most difficult thing for me to do is to take a step back..
And completely put my hope and trust in everything that you are
I pray, but my faith isn't what it should be that's a fact
I never stop to realize that you are my everything by far.

You 😃 smile, and tap me on the shoulder to remind me every day..
I just need to bring all of my cares and lay them down before you
You'll take away my burdens and light up my heart in a new way
Giving me renewed peace and happiness in everything I do.

So I have to realize an important fact..its not about me..
It's about you Jesus working through me for the greater of all
I don't need to fear or fret but rest in you for eternity
Your goodness, love and grace will always be there for me when I call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...