Saturday, August 8, 2020

Perfect Dreams

My Jesus😊

I sit back and close my eyes trying to think about only the best,
Blocking all of the negative things around me out of my heart and mind
Seeking all of your unmistakable joy and beautiful happiness
Letting all of my human frustrations and disappointments unwind.

My heart reaches out for the wonder of everything you are and more..
This spirit yearns for the comfort and peace of your power coming through
A soul who sends thanksgiving and gratitude directly to your door
Sweet Master I know that the greatest dreams and hopes only come from you.

So I'm placing all that I am into your wonderful mighty hands
I know that two best friends can never lose or ever be defeated
I can do anything by your awesome word and your mighty great plan
Always under the light of your anointing is where we need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...