Sunday, August 30, 2020

Patient Love

My Jesus..

It is a perfect love that never fails in any way..
A beautiful gift of hope that gives more than it receives
It is a bridge of new beginning for each brand new day
A dream come true for any humbled heart that does believe.

It is a breathtaking spirit that waits forevermore..
An understanding soul that goes beyond true forgiveness
An adoration that comes directly from Heavens door
The awesome sweet feeling of blessing and true happiness.

A patient kind of love comes from a Saviour's heart so rare..
Available to every man woman and small child
It is always in great abundance and always right there
It's Ray of goodness truly makes any heart smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...