You are my reason for welcoming each new day with such happiness...
The breath of life I find in You makes my heart sing a melody of grace
For when I seek all that You are my Lord I always find the very best
I find peace and hope always in Your gracious and loving embrace.
You are my reason for finding promise in everything that I may see...
Such pure love gives me great expectations to always try my very best
I desire great success and such unbelievable prosperity
For You are always with me at all times and provide me with happiness 😊
You are my reason for drawing closer and seeking so much more of You...
Such anointing gives me purpose and a plan for each moment of the day
Your great power gives me everything I need for all that I have to do
My Savior,. You are my source for everything and will always make a way.
No comments:
Post a Comment