Friday, August 14, 2026

The Movement Of Your Presence

My Savior 

I am here on bended knee with a heavy heart coming before You in hopeful prayer...
Presenting a heart of humility and requesting Your greatest understanding and mercy 
Laying all of my concerns and worries before You knowing how much You do care 
Assured of Your anointing moving with wisdom and grace always there to care for me.

I am here on bended knee ready to learn from my mentor, Savior and trusted best friend...
You draw me close with wisdom to nurture me and show me everything I must know 
Your patience and understanding is second to none as You always make sure I comprehend 
That power and glory give me strength and are my inspiration wherever I may go.

I am here on bended knee knowing that there are better things on the way as I seek Your will...
You give me the tools I will need and help me every step of the way with a dynamic plan 
So I lay everything at Your feet always listening and being quiet still 
You will be my guiding force by the power of Your glory and mighty hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Movement Of Your Presence

My Savior  I am here on bended knee with a heavy heart coming before You in hopeful prayer... Presenting a heart of humility and requesting ...