Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Sometimes I Can Feel

My Savior 

Sometimes I can feel something so wonderful happening deep within me 
Your love is reaching out and embracing me like nothing ever before 
I feel like a special part of Your pure heart so abundantly 
It remakes the essence of who I am right down to my heart's core.

Sometimes I can feel something so magical taking shape with more to come 
Your sweet glory is slowly working and creating something so brand new 
I know it will be a wondrous masterpiece that has only just begun 
It will be a miracle breakthrough that will shape me in all I do.

Sometimes I can feel Your presence blossoming in such a beautiful new way 
It gives everything new light and great definition beyond compare 
For You are the exciting gift that I need for the moments of each day 
Savior, thank You for being my fulfillment and source that is always there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord Bless This Day Mightily

My Savior  Please bless this day mightily and fill it with all wonderful things from You  Give me a greater glimpse of Your anointing so com...