Monday, August 24, 2026

Lord, Give Me Divine Wisdom

My Savior 

Give me the divine wisdom that I need for the moments of each day 
Bless me with the wonderful characteristics that come from You 
Bestow the precious happiness and joy that uplifts in all ways 
Lord, fill me with Your fragile anointing in everything I do.

Give me the divine wisdom that I need with love and grace so pure 
Fill me with Your tranquility and assurance forevermore 
Bestow in me Your motivation that lifts me up to endure 
Help me to see Your anointing and the wonderful things in store.

Give me the divine wisdom and teach me to yearn for better things 
As a team there is no point that we can't reach with such majesty 
Savior, give me Your great power and all the beauty it brings 
When You open up Your heart such wonderful miracles I see!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, Give Me Divine Wisdom

My Savior  Give me the divine wisdom that I need for the moments of each day  Bless me with the wonderful characteristics that come from You...