Monday, August 24, 2026

When You Raise Your Hands

My Savior ,

When You raise Your powerful hands a breathtaking light surrounds everything...
Your perfect love and pure grace shine so brilliantly for every heart to see 
I can feel a warmth in my heart with a special blessing that You now bring 
As You fill me with Your wonder and anointing for all eternity.

When You raise Your powerful hands all things are quiet and at Your will...
Your goodness is like a lighthouse that brings Majesty for all to see 
Everything is at attention and happily looks and stands still 
For You are always in control and where all wonderful things will be.

When You raise Your powerful hands there's excitement for every new day...
Everything is possible and closer to Your mighty plan
Your beauty and inspiration is there to always make a great way 
Thank You for being so close Savior and giving me peace to understand.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Stand Up For Who You Are

My Savior  You are my foundation upon which I can stand upon so true... You are a strong force of inspiration that's always there for me...