Monday, August 24, 2026

Take Me Into Your Mighty Care

My Jesus.....

Take this broken vessel into Your mighty Potter's hands today.....
Please see hope and promise and many great things as only You can do 
Send a wondrous miracle as You prepare to make a great way
Teach me to be Your faithful instrument as I follow each day through.

Take this broken vessel and begin to repair with Your grace and love...
Provide every tool to accomplish all goals and wondrous new deeds 
Hold me close to Your side and send lessons of beauty from above 
Show me how to lean on You for strength in order to always succeed.

Take this broken vessel and make a masterpiece that is so brand new...
Let others always see Your thirst quenching life moving with joy in me 
Be my grand testimony of promise in everything I do 
Lord, this broken vessel is now an upcoming success because of thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Stand Up For Who You Are

My Savior  You are my foundation upon which I can stand upon so true... You are a strong force of inspiration that's always there for me...