Friday, August 21, 2026

Your Love Is Always There

Jesus...

When I need a beautiful touch of Your anointing in the greatest degree...
I close my eyes and focus on all of the things you truly are with great care 
You are the breathtaking wonder that gives me a reason so perfectly 
And the absolute assurance I can count on and is always there.

When I need a beautiful touch of Your anointing each and every day...
I never have to ask twice for an abundance of Your peace and much more 
Your miraculous hands are always open and clearly making a way 
My spirit becomes uplifted for every thing You may have in store.

When I need a beautiful touch of Your anointing and Your great wisdom too...
I yearn for Your mighty power that restores me perfectly 
Always be the rugged steady force in every thing that I may do 
My Savior, when I need Your beautiful anointing it's there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless This Day

My Savior  I dedicate my heart to You to fill with Your love and grace  Please bless every moment of the day and fill it with Your care Give...