Monday, August 17, 2026

I Never Knew Just How Much

My Savior 

I never knew just how much Your presence means every day..
It is the essence and strength that gives me precious hope so new
Empowering me and encouraging me in every great way 
And giving me that extra blessing in everything I do.

I never knew just how much Your love means with each new day..
It surrounds me like an armor of promise with faith so grand 
And helps me to stay powerfully in Your will in every way 
It gives me the joy to watch for the unfolding of Your hands.

I never knew just how much Your sweet peace means with each new day..
It gives me a calm to look to You and wait so patiently 
You teach me to listen for Your voice and what You have to say 
Thank You my Savior for being my life and all I will need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Never Knew Just How Much

My Savior  I never knew just how much Your presence means every day.. It is the essence and strength that gives me precious hope so new Empo...