There is a cold aching in my soul that I cannot even explain...
I feel so alone and without value in my heart and spirit now
The worst part about it all is that no one can see the real pain
I hope that things will look better but at this moment I don't see how.
I know that Your love is strong and always there for me at all times...
But there are times I wonder if there is something so wrong with me
My heart is always yearning and searching for more meaning to find
An extra source of breathtaking beauty that will provide perfectly.
Just then, a beautiful light appears and shines in a big way...
Suddenly, I can see Your precious face smiling sweetly at me
"Don't worry", You whisper, "I'll handle the moments of each new day."
At that moment, love fills the room and I feel whole and so complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment