Wednesday, August 26, 2026

What Can I Say?

My Savior 

I want to say thank You for everything that You do
You give freely from Your heart with many blessings so grand 
No matter what the weather is like I depend on You 
You have everything so freely within Your mighty hands.

I want to say how I love You as loudly as I can 
You give of Yourself so freely with grace so pure and true 
And as You let beauty flow from Your mighty perfect hands 
I can see such great and mighty power that comes from You.

I want to say I praise You with all I am and more 
To give glory for Your grandeur and Your faithful sweet care
My heart's yearning strongly for Your anointing at its core 
Savior I want to thank You from my heart for being there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Love Your Beauty

My Lord  Your breathtaking beauty is the light that makes my day exciting and new  It gives me inspiration and something wondrous to look to...