Wednesday, August 26, 2026

The Greatest Blessing

Jesus 

The greatest blessing is knowing that I shared Your love with others today 
And gave them a picture of Your grace and just how wonderful You can be 
I tell them all how You take care of me and always seem to make a way 
It is then I let Your beautiful light shine so brightly for them to see

The greatest blessing is knowing that I shared Your mighty goodness today 
And let others see how You bestow all that You have and so much more 
I pray that they desire to hear Your voice and all that You have to say 
And that their hearts yearn for Your great touch and what You have in store.

The greatest blessing is knowing that I shared Your peace and wisdom today 
And let others see that no matter what they can always count upon You 
You are the beginning and end and source for every brand new day 
You are the greatest blessing my Savior for every sweet moment through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Love Your Beauty

My Lord  Your breathtaking beauty is the light that makes my day exciting and new  It gives me inspiration and something wondrous to look to...