Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Beautiful Daydreams

Dear Jesus 

I look into the horizon of the skyline and watch something so sweet and true 
There's a breathtaking love shining brightly like nothing ever seen before 
My heart πŸ’“ wanted to take a moment and become wrapped in all things new
So I longed to have the very best of You and something much more.

I looked into the horizon of the skyline and saw answers to πŸ™ prayer
Your grace and peace making a beautiful flower 🌺 deep within me 
Showing from a beaming rainbow 🌈 that You adore me and do care
I have Your amazing promise to hold onto for eternity.

I looked into the horizon of the skyline and saw our bond and happiness 😊 
There is nothing else that the purest of love πŸ’• could ever clearly define 
When I have Your presence in my life I always have the very best 
My Savior there is one thing I am glad 😊 I can always call You mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Me Into Your Grasp

My Savior  Take all of me into Your mighty grasp and perform a precious miracle today  Touch me with Your vibrant shield that brings out the...