Wednesday, October 7, 2026

I Immerse Myself In Your Spirit

My Savior 

I immerse myself in Your breathtaking spirit so perfectly 
As Your beauty takes over every part of me and who I am 
Let all of Your anointing rain 🌧 down on the greatest part of me 
Lord Jesus,  help me to reach out and take hold of Your mighty hands ✋️. 

I immerse myself in Your love and grace with picture perfect care
Help me to learn all of the things that brings Your great glory alive 
It helps me to know that the best things happen when You are there
Your power truly motivates me and helps me to thrive. 

I immerse myself in Your true happiness and endless joy so true 
All of the things You stand for I yearn for with delight 
You are the sum total of everything I desire so new 
My Savior,  my greatest dream is to be pleasing in Your sight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Me

Jesus  My precious Lord,  only You can envision the absolute real me That definition can surely be found in Your perfect heart so true  You ...