Thursday, October 8, 2026

The Real Me

Jesus 

My precious Lord,  only You can envision the absolute real me
That definition can surely be found in Your perfect heart so true 
You give me purpose based on Your power so wonderfully 
My strongest source and understanding in everything I do. 

My precious Lord,  Your presence sets the outline of who I am at best 
The great points of who I am come from spirit true 
As You open Your hands I can find the very best of happiness 
My Savior,  You are the center of grace in everything I do. 

My precious Savior,  You are everything I aspire to and so much more 
How can I thank You enough for all of the pure love You bestow 
My heart cannot wait for all of the great things You will have in store 
My Jesus,  You know the real me and that light shines so others will know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crossroads

Jesus  Traveling along the pathway there's different avenues there  Having to decide which way to go can be difficult at best  My heart ...