Saturday, October 10, 2026

Precious Calm

Lord 🙏 Jesus 

I give all of my worries and troubles into Your dear care
Knowing without a doubt that You want to help me with sweet grace 
Taking my burdens upon Yourself and always being there 
Seeing hope as I look into the peace of Your embrace.

I give all of my cares and concerns unto You with delight 
Knowing You will begin working on everything right away 
You give me constant care and concern and keep me always in Your sight 
Helping me to have a better more happier sunshine day.

I pledge to be a better person walking in Your power 
Not worrying about what maybe facing me anymore 
You are my great promise I can hold every hour 
I know You will take care of it all and have great things in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Precious Calm

Lord 🙏 Jesus  I give all of my worries and troubles into Your dear care Knowing without a doubt that You want to help me with sweet grace  ...