Wednesday, October 7, 2026

When I Walk Beyond Tomorrow

Jesus 

Sometimes I worry about everything in such a horrible way 
I wonder what would be the very best choice and how it would fit in perfectly 
I reach out for some kind of clarity and patience,  enough for every day 
Where You would absolutely appear and bring out the very best in me. 

Sometimes I worry about hopeful things that don't seem to be anywhere in sight 
There is no sense of goodness or happiness no matter how much effort I give 
Then I feel Your goodness and blessings trying to give me new joy and delight 
Your power gives me fresh flow of new life for the heart to live. 

Sometimes I worry that I won't be enough for what is required every day
Then I feel Your warmth and compassion carefully making something dynamic in me 
Your compassion sees something wonderful as Your mercy makes something in a beautiful way 
My Lord,  I realize I don't have to worry because You see such great things perfectly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

When I Walk Beyond Tomorrow

Jesus  Sometimes I worry about everything in such a horrible way  I wonder what would be the very best choice and how it would fit in perfec...