Sunday, October 4, 2026

That's All That Matters

My Savior 

The rain ☔ is coming down even stronger now, unfortunately...
It's getting so that I can hardly see the definite way 
I feel like I'm alone and disconnected from everything around me 
I am stumped ๐Ÿง from seeing the purpose of each brand new day...

But, then my heart ❤️ begins calling out with inspiration so new...
Reminding me of hope I have that motivates me so grand 
All the insight and promise I need Jesus can only come from You 
As I reach out for Your healing anointing and touch Your sweet hands...

That's all that matters for every moment that I always have thee...
You are the light that gives me direction to a much better shore
As I embrace Your word and Your will with love ๐Ÿ’• so positively 
I realize with greatest desire that my spirit wants so much more.

Suddenly, the rain ☔ begins to subside and get even better still...
The ๐ŸŒž sun begins to shine and bring its sweet warmth unto me 
I can feel something wonderful inside by Your glory and will 
I know I'll never feel alone but renewed by dear grace from thee.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Healing

My Savior... I can see Your hands slowly opening and a brilliant light as I pray ๐Ÿ™  A ray of life begins to flow like warm honey coming dow...