This is a very special day because I get to spend it with You...
I get to feel Your love ❤️ moving and becoming a part of me
To reach out and touch Your glory with a joy so pure and new
As I learn more about Your glory and sweet, breathtaking beauty...
This is a very special day because I can pledge my heart ❤️ unto You...
Knowing I can live my life always in Your perfect light
No matter what the terrain You will always see me through
And help me remain productive with great dynamic and might.
This is a very special day because You're giving me the key....
To great and mighty things that only come from a bond with You
And as I draw closer, I can feel Your love 💕 and clearly see
That You hold the blueprint to magnificence every moment through.
No comments:
Post a Comment