Thursday, October 1, 2026

The Most Breathtaking Moments

Jesus 

The most breathtaking moments come when I reach for Your heart with such happiness 
Suddenly, something wonderful suddenly unravels and begins to take place 
Your mercy and compassion reach out for me and give me Your very best 
The most amazing love that wraps itself around me and gives me only the best 

The most amazing moments come when You walk beside of me with great care 
And give me everything in Your heart that makes me a better person by far 
You never leave me or forsake me but assure me you'll always be there 
Restoring and rebuilding me to be Your masterpiece and star.

The most amazing moments come when I realize that You are awesome and true 
You always give me every wonderful part of Yourself and so much more 
You are my strong and rugged anchor ⚓ and my foundation in all I do 
My Savior, You give me peace, understanding and such unbelievable things in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When You Whisper I Love You

Jesus  When You whisper 'I love you ', everything comes alive so bright  I can see with dedication all that is now in front of me  I...