Sunday, October 4, 2026

My Lord, Come Now

Jesus...

I'm calling upon Your heart 💕 of mercy to rain ☔ down upon me so true...
Grant me Your patience and understanding with care so perfectly 
Be my Lord of new beginnings in everything I do 
My Savior, please see a creative masterpiece in me.

I yearn to be everything You want me to every day....
And desire to have the strength and courage I need to go 
To greet the moments with a great attitude in every way 
And no matter what have the beauty of Your love's light show...

My Lord, come now...I can't wait to see what's next...
You motivate me and inspire me to never give up 
When I look into Your eyes I always want to give my best 
You continue to enlighten me and always remain tough.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderment

Jesus  I stand in wonderment and awe of how majestic You are to me  Your presence is more beautiful than my mind can ever receive  Filling m...