Sunday, October 11, 2026

Breathtaking Love

My Savior 

I am so grateful for breathtaking love 💕 that is always there for me 
A love so perfect, pure, strong and enduring for all of time 
It tells me what to keep in my heart with such pure grace and beauty
Where Your anointing is the gift that I wholeheartedly find.

I am so grateful for Your breathtaking love that builds me up so grand 
It gives me a higher plane of inspiration to step up to 
I'm waiting for Your wisdom and beauty radiating from Your hands 
And gives me a platform of new hope in all I must do.

I am so grateful for Your breathtaking love that defines me in a new way 
It shows the movement of Your love so grand and so perfectly 
Lord help me to open my heart to hear all that You must say 
My Savior I am so grateful for all that You mean to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathtaking Love

My Savior  I am so grateful for breathtaking love 💕 that is always there for me  A love so perfect, pure, strong and enduring for all of ti...