Sunday, October 4, 2026

Help Me To Know

My Savior 

Please ๐Ÿ™ help me to know that I am very special to You...
Your unique creation that You take care of with great care 
Instilling me with wonderful properties that help to get me through 
And an incredible assurance and goodness You are there...

Please ๐Ÿ™ help me to know I am beautiful to You...
So fragile and delicate, yet durable in every way 
Lord, it's through Your compassion and forgiveness I am made new 
As I see Your mighty presence outlining my pathway.

Please ๐Ÿ™ help me to know I am so important to You...
That others may become aware and see
You are the breathtaking horizon of all things brand new 
And Your fantastic wonder can be seen flowing from me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me To Know

My Savior  Please ๐Ÿ™ help me to know that I am very special to You... Your unique creation that You take care of with great care  Instilling...