Friday, October 9, 2026

Crossroads

Jesus 

Traveling along the pathway there's different avenues there 
Having to decide which way to go can be difficult at best 
My heart is looking for solutions and someone who does care
Searching for clear inner joy and pure happiness. 

Crossroads can be confusing and deceptive to navigate 
Everything looks like a pure realistic choice so true 
But Lord I have no decisive action over any date 
I found a true best friend and inner joy when I look at You. 

You shine Your pure love's light so brilliantly and give me clarity and grace 
Suddenly,  crossroads become less bothersome and burdening to me 
I find direction and motivation in Your embrace 
My Lord You are the greatest source of hope I will ever see!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Crossroads

Jesus  Traveling along the pathway there's different avenues there  Having to decide which way to go can be difficult at best  My heart ...