Sunday, October 11, 2026

Lord, I Need Your Touch Right Now

Jesus...

I need the touch of Your living water Jesus right now today 
Please take away my weakness and give me Your strength so true 
Savior renew me with a fresh touch of Your spirit in a great way 
I pray that You become my link to blessing in everything I do.

I need the touch of Your spirit to fill me so completely 
And give me a flow of new life to heal me and make me whole 
Please give me Your vision so that I'll have clarity 
And feel an incredible new spirit deep in my soul.

I need the touch of Your mercy to give me a brand new day 
To provide all of the necessary tools to be like You 
Please let Your compassion ☔ rain down and show me the perfect way 
Lord Jesus I want to be Your instrument that I am loyal to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need Your Touch Right Now

Jesus... I n eed the touch of Your living water Jesus right now today  Please take away my weakness and give me Your strength so true  Savio...