Saturday, October 10, 2026

My Deepest Motivation

My Savior 

The greatest motivation that I reach for and desire with delight 
I want to draw closer to You and share in the beauty of Your sweet grace 
My heart wants to be saturated in Your love and be Your shining light 
As I yearn to see Your breathtaking power immerse every place.

The greatest motivation that I reach for and desire is more of You 
To feel Your presence becoming a deep part of who I am 
You are my source of goodness and joy I turn to my whole life through 
I look with anticipation to the unfolding of Your hands.

The greatest motivation that I reach for and desire is Your perfect grace 
Breathtaking love that begins to encompass everything that I am 
I long for and desire the warmth of Your wonderful embrace 
My Savior, the motivation that strengthens me is in Your sweet plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Deepest Motivation

My Savior  The greatest motivation that I reach for a nd desire with delight  I w ant to draw closer to You and share in the beauty of Your ...