Monday, October 5, 2026

Reaching Out

Jesus 

I am reaching out to You with a heart full of humbleness 
There are things weighing on me that make me feel so low 
It's hard for me to understand because I want to be my best 
To find the greatest way to become a new person and to grow. 

I am reaching out to You with a spirit that needs new grace 
Feeling so alone and lost can be degrading every day 
I really need kindness now and to feel the warmth of Your embrace 
To feel gentleness and understanding in every way. 

I am reaching out to You with a soul that needs happiness 
To lift my great sadness and show me new things like how to pray
The need is there for Your touch that is monumental and blessed
I yearn for You to give me direction to hear what You say.

Suddenly,  Your love engulfs me and makes me feel like something new 
I think new things are coming to help me see the light of day
Realizing You are giving me sweet peace and a life so true 
Savior,  thank You for reaching out and making the one true way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderment

Jesus  I stand in wonderment and awe of how majestic You are to me  Your presence is more beautiful than my mind can ever receive  Filling m...