Sunday, October 4, 2026

The Greatest Blessing

My Savior...

The greatest blessing that my heart can hold is that I belong to You
My life is valued and adored so wonderfully in Your care
You are my inspiration and motivation that I hold on to 
Resting in the knowledge I have a Savior who loves me and is always there.

The greatest blessing in my life is that I love 💕 You more than anything 
You give me peace and walk me through each moment with delight 
Our bond is my rugged strong anchor ⚓ no matter what the weather brings 
I know that we can do great things because I am always in Your sight.

The greatest blessing in my life is that I have Your glory every day 
You hold me close and take care of me every moment more than words can tell 
The breathtaking beauty of every moment and every way
Holding me close and cherishing me You take care of me so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Blessing

My Savior... The greatest blessing that my heart can hold is that I belong to You My life is valued and adored so wonderfully in Your care Y...