Sunday, October 4, 2026

Miracle Healing

My Savior...

I can see Your hands slowly opening and a brilliant light as I pray 🙏 
A ray of life begins to flow like warm honey coming down from above 
You take such happiness and delight in all I say 
As You send healing accentuated by pure love ❣️ 

I can see Your hands reaching down and touching my head 
Never realizing I needed something so beautiful and grand 
You never stopped listening but became close instead 
As I seek the most beautiful wonder of Your precious hands.


I can see Your hands reaching down and giving me delight...
My prayers are slowly being answered for a brighter day 
I give You all glory for that healing with continued might 
Savior, You are my source that I turn to in every way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Healing

My Savior... I can see Your hands slowly opening and a brilliant light as I pray 🙏  A ray of life begins to flow like warm honey coming dow...