Tuesday, October 6, 2026

My Heart And Soul

Jesus 

When I look at the greatest part of everything that defines me 
It is not complex to define or give details to in any way 
The heart ❤️ can see the composition of Your anointing flowing perfectly 
And giving a plan and pattern to look at each and every day.

When I look at the greatest part of everything that defines me and see Your heart's call
It's the greatest gift 🎁 and blessing that I could ever possibly receive 
Seeing the wonderful revelation that You are in charge of it all 
As I fall with devotion and dedication before You on my knees.

When I look at everything that defines me and see Your love 💕 and sweet care
Knowing that You will always be there for me without question or doubt 
Giving me great assurance that no matter what You'll always be there 
Sharing every moment with You and worshipping You is what life's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Me Into Your Grasp

My Savior  Take all of me into Your mighty grasp and perform a precious miracle today  Touch me with Your vibrant shield that brings out the...