Monday, October 5, 2026

Wonderment

Jesus 

I stand in wonderment and awe of how majestic You are to me 
Your presence is more beautiful than my mind can ever receive 
Filling me and making me whole with a love that makes me happy 😊 
And making me feel hopeful as I come with all of my needs.


I stand in wonderment and awe of how big and mighty You stand 
Your power is bigger than anything can ever compare 
I long to see the great unfolding of Your precious sweet hands 
It amazes me of Your detailed plan and how much You care.

I stand in wonderment and awe of how holy You are to me 
Your anointing flows like the sweet  breath of life to give me grace 
I remain focused and devoted for You are all I see
My purpose for every moment and light ✨️ for every place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderment

Jesus  I stand in wonderment and awe of how majestic You are to me  Your presence is more beautiful than my mind can ever receive  Filling m...