Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Stop The Move Of The Enemy

Jesus 

Please stop the move of the enemy trying to destroy me 
I feel so alone and deep in a hole each and every day 
Look inside my heart where there's so much humbleness for You to see
Savior,  please 🙏 give me direction and with hope show me the way. 

Please stop the move of the enemy breaking down my happiness 
I feel like giving up and not trying hard anymore 
Give me strength and patience to reach for hope and my best 
Place sweet blessings and inspiration at my heart's core. 

Please stop the move of the enemy trying to destroy what You do 
Let renewed life now begin as Your anointing flows 
I don't have to fear anything depending on You 
Your presence shines 🌞 brightly and the greatest of love now shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Me

Jesus  My precious Lord,  only You can envision the absolute real me That definition can surely be found in Your perfect heart so true  You ...