Saturday, October 10, 2026

When I Call

Lord 👑 Jesus 

When I call You are never far away to hear my pressing needs 
You take it all upon Yourself and lighten what I have to bear
I get understanding, mercy and peace every moment I plead
And no matter what the wonderful assurance that You are always there.

When I call You take me into Your embrace with such peace and love 
I feel a breathtaking warmth that I cannot truly explain 
You give me adoration and joy that can only come from above 
Healing me with Your anointing and taking away the pain.

When I call You begin a restoration so big and grand 
Filling me with a happiness 😊 that cannot be described 
Thank You for the work You do and for Your wondrous life's plan 
Your spirit gives me new beginnings and makes me feel so alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need Your Touch Right Now

Jesus... I n eed the touch of Your living water Jesus right now today  Please take away my weakness and give me Your strength so true  Savio...