Saturday, October 3, 2026

When You Whisper I Love You

Jesus 

When You whisper 'I love you ', everything comes alive so bright 
I can see with dedication all that is now in front of me 
I learn to focus on You and keep it all within plain sight 
Jesus, I want to be Your bright star for all eternity.

When You whisper 'I love you ', I know that I am never alone 
I am part of a winning team that wins above it all 
You give my life such happiness and always a positive tone 
I am Your greatest champion who is listening when You call.

When You whisper 'I love you ', I draw closer to Your sweet heart ❤️ 
Nothing else could ever seem so wonderful, pure, and so grand 
You give me assurance and tranquility from the very start 
Jesus, when You say 'I love you ', I see the unfolding of Your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Healing

My Savior... I can see Your hands slowly opening and a brilliant light as I pray 🙏  A ray of life begins to flow like warm honey coming dow...